UHF/VHF support customize
Wide / Narrow band available
Lead time: 1-2 weeks after payment.
Use coupon code "gmrs-two-way-radio" to save $100
Retevis RT97S Portable GMRS Repeater
Retevis RT97S portable GMRS repeater is the upgrade of Retevis RT97 GMRS Repeater, It is very suitable for building small home base stations, outdoor camping trips, emergency and community public communication base stations.
- Two Year Warranty
- 10 Watt GMRS Duplexer, 5W output power
- 16 Channel Capability
- Wide/Narrow Band Selection through PC Software
- Repeater Delay (Hang) Time Adjustment through PC Software
- Noise Squelch Level Adjustment through PC Software
- High/Low Transmit Power Selection through PC Software
- UHF Female (SO-239) Antenna Connector
- Two charge methods: 12V/24V DC Cigarette Lighter Plug(fit for solar-powered ) or 120V AC Adapter.
- 50 CTCSS and 210 DCS privacy codes, Independent Receive and Transmit Privacy Tone Selection through PC Software
- Built into a cable TV amplifier box
- LCD display
- Need Antenna and feeder cable to build your GMRS base stations(can choose from this listing).
- DB-9 Female connector for adding an external controller for linking purposes
- GMRS License Required
- FCC ID: 2ASNSRT97
- Dimensions- 10.25 x 8.3 x 2.8 inches
- 1X Retevis RT97S GMRS Repeater
- 1X Charger
- 1X Power Supply
- 1X Car charger cable
- 1X USB Programming cable
- 1 x User manual
The Retevis RT97S is a new repeater that is FCC certified for use with GMRS!
The RT97S features 8 GMRS repeater channels, a 10W transmitter with full 5W output power after the duplexer, and a built-in notch duplexer. You just need to add antennas and feeders to broadcast. (supporting 6 dDi antenna+15m low loss cable)
Built into a cable amplifier box, the RT97S is durable and waterproof. The repeater comes with two power adapters, a 12V/24V cigarette lighter plug, and an AC adapter. Also included is a USB programming cable to program the repeater to your chosen channel and CTCSS/DCS tone.
The RT97S is ideal for solar repeater sites requiring low power consumption and a small footprint. This repeater is compact and portable, perfect for camping trips or emergency preparedness or small base station setups (home farms, community communication, school internal communication).
1 x RT97S repeater
1 x MR004 6 dBi High gain GMRS Antenna
1 x User Manual
Retevis RT97S Portable GMRS repeater Specifications
|Frequency Range||462.550 - 462.725 MHz (TX),|
|467.550 - 467.725 MHz (RX)|
|Channel Capacity||8 GMRS Repeater Channels|
|Channel Spacing||±12.5KHz Narrow/±25kHz Wide|
|Operating Voltage||DC12V - 24V|
|Operating Temperature||-22° F - 140° F (-30° C - 60° C)|
|Antenna Impedance||50 Ω|
|Dimensions||10.25" x 8.3" x 2.8" (260 x 210 x 70mm)|
|Weight||3.7 lbs (1.66 kg)|
|Spurious Emission||-60dB or less|
|Maximum Frequency Deviation||Wide: ±5kHz Narrow: ±2.5kHz|
|Audio Distortion||5% or less|
|FM Noise||Wide:≤45dB Narrow :≤40dB|
|Sensitivity(12dB SINAD)||0.2μV (Wide) 0.25μV (Narrow)|
|Squelch Sensitivity||0.15μV (Wide) 0.2μV (Narrow)|
|Adjacent Channel Selectivity||≥ 70dB (Wide) / ≥65dB (Narrow)|
|Spurious Rejection||≥ 55dB|
|Image Rejection||≥ 55dB|
|FM Ham and Noise||≤-45dB(Wide) / ≤ -40dB(Narrow)|
|Operating Bandwidth||≤±7KHz / ≤±5KHz|
|Audio Distortion||≤ 5%|